its a 97 hatch red in colour nothing much done to it besides an intake and a t1r exhaust and lowered on h&r race springs. Red in colour with just under 160k kms.Comes with one season old snow tires mounted on steelies as well as 17 inch konig rims and tires. Also will come with a kenwood cd player and 6 disc cd changer and a basic sub and amp.

It has been in one accident roughly a year maybe abit more ago. Was front end nothing major as it was a very low speed I ran into the back of a minivan on edmonds unfortunately the minivan was raised so I went under the raised back end of it and as my car was super low at the time it damaged the hood right side fender and bumper as well as headlights no other damage and nothingto rad support or rad or anything. Have all the documentation from the body shop to prove what was done.

My asking price is 5 grand if you pay the asking price or pretty close to it i will also throw in a mugen front lip for it. As it comes with an sir now but it is a little damaged and has a paint chip from driving in the snow.

I will let it go for 4000 and I keep the new mugen lip and one set of rims and tires you choose the ones you want either the snows and steelies or the konigs and tires.

My number is 604-341-1110 and my name is tyler.

Click on my revscene link for a pic.