Icon Motorhead White/Black Size Large Leather Jacket
Features and Benefits
* Durable 1.2-1.4mm leather chassis
* No-restriction collarless neck
* Zippered shoulder intakes offer ultimate climate control
* Dual-purpose chest pocket/vents provide storage and cooling
* Removable insulated liner allows you to adjust for any riding conditions
* Waist-expansion vents allow you to adjust the jacket to your exact size
* Droptail pattern keeps jacket from riding up while you're on the go
* Microperforated leather arms provide extra ventilation
* Internal CE-approved armor
Thick and would take a fall, armor, removable liner, and actually pretty good when it is hot with the vents opened and perforated arms. Worn in +35C and as long as you are moving you're fine. Cold mountain mornings, use the liner.
It's a little dirty due to bugs (and my old bike was nekkid). Most are cleaned off but it's not mint, nor showroom. The jacket has "character".
The snap at the top of the jacket broke, could get it fixed but I never cared as the jacket never came undone.
Scuff on the top shoulder area: