Ladies Advanced Maintenance Night. Apr 29 , 6:30pm to 10:00pm
What you will learn:
General maintenance -chain adjust, clean, lube alignment
-checking the tires
-Air filter service
-Battery/charging system checking
-Swap out spark plugs and how to read them
-how to check and change brake pads
-detailing tips what really works
Handling: -How to set levers properly for small hands
-Adjust the suspension for your size and weight
-lowering the bike
Other bike related stuff:
- What to look for when buying a bike
- Did I get screwed over at the dealer and how do i tell ?
- How to turn a bike on the side stand easily
- Ok I dropped it now how do i pick it up and still look good.
- How to bend back levers with little effort
- Moving a bike around like a pro , schools don't teach this.
- re alinging the front wheel after a drop in 20 seconds.
-Fixing a flat on the side of the road the easy way.
#2170 21000 westminster hwy
Cost : $50 includes drinks , snacks and some prizes.
All questions you have will be answered. Instructor has over 25 years of experience and really has no clue about anything else but motorcycles. It will be a very entertaining evening and a great way to meet fellow lady riders.This is not just for sportbikes its for any style of bike.
CLASS IS FOR 8 LADIES ONLY !!!!!
reserve a spot by emailing email@example.com or call 604 244 7666 but we prefer the email.
*** PREPARE TO GET YOUR HANDS DIRTY, YOU WILL BE TEARING APART A COMPLETE STREET BIKE MOTOR ****
FOOD AND DRINKS ARE PROVIDED