Ad for stolen bike - is this for real??

Thread: Ad for stolen bike - is this for real??

The bird is the word! Array Iceman's Avatar
    07 Yamaha R6

Ad for stolen bike - is this for real??

Stolen 2000 Suzuki DRZ400s - $4200 (Surrey)

Stolen April 18th 2000 Suzuki DRZ400s, VIN JS1SK43A0Y2100107, Blue & White, Exhaust done & Rejetted, Skid plate, New rear tire - stock, Kickstand cable conector under seat has been cut and wires crossed, aftermarket rear light assembly, Scorpion sticker on tail fender, 8,900 kms. Owned by student with no comprehensive

It's stolen
    Here's the CPIC result:

Search Vehicle VIN

This page allows you to search the entire national database of over 185,000 stolen vehicles and 485,000 articles.
    The vehicle records in this database are updated every day and the property files are updated every Tuesday morning. Even if you get a positive response to your search, it does not mean the item is stolen. The items status should be confirmed with your local police.

Possible stolen vehicle. Please contact your local police service for confirmation

Request for confirmation if an item is stolen or information on the item's proprietor cannot be processed by the webmaster of this site and must be made through your local police.
    R.I.P #48 Shoya Tomizawa (December 10, 1990 – September 5, 2010)
    R.I.P. #58 Marco Simoncelli (January 20, 1987 – October 23, 2011)

I like traffic cones :S Array made Man's Avatar
    hard in the mac
    i dont get it.
    is he selling it or wants people to find it?
    "Honda = Boring, Suzuki = Wannabes, Yamaha = Poser, Ducati = Overated, BMW = Compensating, Aprilia = Insecure, Buell = BCIT business... go faKOffee." - PUREVIL

a noob who can't ride Array weitaro's Avatar
    scrap metal
    shoot an email with offer and find out.

Swivel on it Array SkydiveSonic's Avatar
    I'd say he wants people to keep an eye out ... but i don't get why there's a price?
    If you wanna say something, speak into the mic. It's right above my balls.

This space for rent Array Stiffler's Mom's Avatar
    2003 Yamaha R6
    Probably because that section of CL has a 'price' field, and he wrote the declared value thinking it was a mandatory field? I'm sure it's a "Please watch for stolen bike" ad.
    - Dyslexics of the world, UNTIE!!

myside.yourside.myside Array bluenote's Avatar
    sold :/
    Im guessing it was stolen, recovered, but damaged, and now he wants to sell it. why he says he has no insurance.