HID Urban/Trails Vid

Thread: HID Urban/Trails Vid

N. Van
    07 SM610

HID Urban/Trails Vid

Great HID ride by Humpty.

Hope you dont mind I liked it so much I posted it here.

2. Remove Advertisements

Greater Vancouver
    Honda CRF 450X
    bright but i can't stand the flickering. Not sure if its the camera or not but yah.

the north
    sportbike... pfffft!
    thats a 610, what kind of setup, any details would be appreciated, i hate not being able to see in the dark. luckily its not dark till 10-11 up here, lol

KTM 990R ADV, KTM 450SM, KTM 450 SX,KTM 300XC and other :)
    Well the video and the riding is far from great but a few people on SMJ were asking about the Trail tech X2 HID headlight and taking a picture of it on with an SLR camera .......and I don't have an SLR so I told them I'd slap the old Vholdr camera on and show them what the headlight is like at night.

By no means did I think it was a great ride or great footage but for a camera that's meant for daylight only the light shows enough that it can capture some footage.

Please don't slam the riding or the route as it was just a 5 minute run late last night to show what the light output was like.

I really do wish now that I had brought it on Saturday as the footage would have been great.

I'll post a few more once I get the camera rolling on some decent roads with some warmer weather.

Here's a couple other quickie runs I recorded earlier this year.

Local road

Wheelie clip

I'll get some better ones soon plus the people I bought the camera from just released an HD wide angle version of their camera and offered me 33% off so I should be sporting that one soon too.

More specific Supermoto vids to follow.