another biker down ...

Thread: another biker down ...

Bike
    2006 K1200S

another biker down ...

about two blocks east of M.E.C. on Broadway ata round 6:00 Friday evening. Know nothing about it other than I believe another vehicle (car) was involved. The bike might have been a scooter of some sort.

Bike
    2007 Repsol CBR1000RR
    </facepalm>
    Team "Take it to the streets"
    No Gear Never!

Wanderer of the Wastes Array DNAspark99's Avatar
    Bike
    MONSTEROSITY
    These threads are so frequent I can dance to the beat!
    "I dread beyond all else the growth of the petty tyranny of restrictive legislation, the transference of disciplinary authority from the judiciary to the constabulary, the abandonment of every constitutional safeguard of individual liberty."

Unregistered User Array greenboy's Avatar
    Bike
    Knobbies

Unknown Rider Strikes Again

It was Unknown Rider on his way from a brush with misfortune on the Ironworkers Bridge: http://www.bcsportbikes.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=110582.

The truck towing his bike from the bridge got T-boned by a freight train, which then derailed with its load of dynamite. The massive resulting explosion triggered an earthquake which swallowed everything up into the core of the planet.

So Unknown Rider climbed out and had to ride his broken bike after all. I think he was going to MEC to buy some fresh abdominal pads when this happened.

Dude, hope you're OK but maybe you should take a day off riding. I think I saw you on the road 1,100 times last week. How come you didn't wave back? Arms broken? You sure own a lot of different bikes.

Registered User Array Motorambler's Avatar
    Bike
    Bikeless at the moment
    ^^^

Training Wheels Array
    Bike
    Hondasaki Yamazuki RR
    That story is actually close to the truth. ATGATT.

Now my vespa is unusable now too

Bike
    CRF 230 BSA 650
    I think that there were a few car crashes the other day...

Why doesn't anyone post up about them?

Bike
    Kawasaki Land Rover and a liter-twin
    Quote Originally Posted by greenboy View Post
    It was Unknown Rider on his way from a brush with misfortune on the Ironworkers Bridge: http://www.bcsportbikes.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=110582.

The truck towing his bike from the bridge got T-boned by a freight train, which then derailed with its load of dynamite. The massive resulting explosion triggered an earthquake which swallowed everything up into the core of the planet.

So Unknown Rider climbed out and had to ride his broken bike after all. I think he was going to MEC to buy some fresh abdominal pads when this happened.

Dude, hope you're OK but maybe you should take a day off riding. I think I saw you on the road 1,100 times last week. How come you didn't wave back? Arms broken? You sure own a lot of different bikes.
    Priceless.

Now the serious response: Unless you know the rider and are a close friend and posting on their behalf, or have significant information that will clearly help others these threads are useless. Now we've moved onto report possible scooter crashes?

What's next?

Cyclists

Pedestrians

People just generally getting hurt in sports

Deaths from old age.

Closed