1992 gsxr 750

Thread: 1992 gsxr 750

I like traffic cones :S Array made Man's Avatar
    hard in the mac

1992 gsxr 750

1992 GSXR 750 Water cooled.
    ~46Km on the clock
    Recently serviced at Imperial (front rotors, air, break fluid, rad w/ rad fluid, some electrical work, carbs). She purrrrrs now. cost me over $700.
    Some plastics are perfect, some have scratches (look at the pictures, detailed up soon), but nothing deep. Perfect ones include a hard to find and replace front unit with headlight, looks like it's out of the box. Scratches on sides, but nothing major or cracked.
    Some scratches on the fuel tank.
    Barely used Battlax BT002R tires.
    4-1 exhaust with a early/mid 90's honda muffler to make it more civilized.
    Comes with both passenger seat and solo cowling.
    will also through in fairings i took off of it to put newer ones off, they are in good condition.

Some loose connection in the harness makes Low Beam act as Hi and Hi act as just the little running light. I was told by a fellow '92 rider that it just a matter of cleaning the connection, but i never bothered since i like it this way.

Why selling? Need cash now, plan on buying newer bike at the end of the summer.

All yours for 3000 obo

first bike... like ripping my heart out posting it up for sale before the summer... grrrrrrrr
    Last edited by made Man; 05-10-2009 at 10:16 PM.
    "Honda = Boring, Suzuki = Wannabes, Yamaha = Poser, Ducati = Overated, BMW = Compensating, Aprilia = Insecure, Buell = BCIT business... go faKOffee." - PUREVIL