2006 Hyosung GT250 Sport - Leaving the Country - $3500

Thread: 2006 Hyosung GT250 Sport - Leaving the Country - $3500

Registered User Array
    2006 Hyosung GT250

2006 Hyosung GT250 Sport - Leaving the Country - $3500

I have a 2006 Hyosung GT250 Sport for sale. V-twin engine, inverted forks, metallic blue, only 4300km, 1st owner... bought it brand new out of the box. This was my first bike and has been great to me. I was a bit skeptical at first of buying a Hyosung bike because the its a newer brand in North America, but the bike has been solid for me. I really have enjoyed it.

This would make a great commuter bike or first time bike, or if your not a speed hungry person... and hey it still goes 160km if you want it! I am a fair weather rider, the bike has never seen the rain or been rode at night. At first look at the engine size with the V-twin most people are surprised to find out it's a 250. She goes well.

I pay $60 for insurance on the bike and $10 for a tank of gas. Its pretty economical and it doesn't look too bad.

If you don't know much about Hyosung motorcycles, they are Korean based company. They have been in the North American market since '06 but have been around much longer in Asia and European markets. They had a buisness partnership with Suzuki racing for years with the production of frames and engines and Suzuki bike designs.

Here is a review on the bike

The bike is insured if you want to have a look or a ride.

Moving to Europe this summer which is the reason I am finding it a new home.

Call Matt

604 - 992 - 1145

$3500 obo

Last edited by thehockeygod; 05-18-2009 at 10:23 PM.