Check this shit out
"Hi. My name is Lauren Archer. My son Kevin and I
lived in Sugarland, Texas. On October 2, 1994, I took my only son to
McDonald's for his 3rd birthday. After he finished lunch, I allowed him to
in the ball pit. When he started crying later, I asked him what was
He pointed to his back and said, 'Mommy, it hurts.' I looked, but
couldn't find anything wrong with him at the time. I bathed him when we
home, and it was at that point that I found a welt on his left buttock.
Upon investigation, it seemed as if there was splinter under the welt.
I made a doctor appointment for the next day to have it removed. In the
meantime, he started vomiting and shaking. Then, his eyes rolled
back in his head. We immediately went to the emergency room! My
only son died later that night. It turned out that the welt on his
was the tip of a hypodermic needle that had broken off in his skin. The
autopsy revealed that Kevin had died from a heroine overdose.
The next day, the police removed the balls from the ball pit and found
food, half-eaten candy, diapers, feces, the stench of urine, and several
(If you question the validity of this story, you can find the article
on Kevin Archer in the October 10, 1994 issue of the Houston Chronicle.)
poor mother , sad story huh