Bad Sh*t Tattoo Party

Thread: Bad Sh*t Tattoo Party

Fast Pack Slow Guy Array Tattoodles's Avatar
    Lynn Valley represent WHAT?
    A privileged sufferer settling for an Italian motorcycle

Bad Sh*t Tattoo Party

I'm gonna be at Sanitary Electric Tattoo Company in Vancouver on Sunday, May 31st from 2pm til midnight doing some bad shit tattoos to help Vancouver's Insight Safe Injection Site. by tattooing to support our safe injection site which helps keep the risk of AIDS and Hepatitis infections away from our streets.

Tattoos are $25 or 2 for $40 and you gotta pick a Bad Shit tattoo off the wall.

Check out the Facebook for deets:

Sanitary Electric Tattoo Company is at 3377 Fraser St @ 18th Ave. It's this Sunday the 30th from 2pm until midnight. All proceeds go directly to Insight.

It's gonna be a big party expecting a few hundred people throughout the day wanting to get tattooed, so come early and bring your cash for a cheap Bad Shit tattoo to support safe injection sites in Vancouver.

If you want to get tattooed for a good cause, come on down and join us this Sunday!
    My bike is so much faster than yours that I dare you to ride it, you lame little turd. Do you have the balls to ride this BOTTOMLESS PIT OF TORQUE?

~Hunter S. Thompson

Canadian Murder Capital
    '07 triumph 675 (Trashed)
    Good on you bro , nice to see people doing something constructive for the community . Here is a tat of a Doohickey for a KLR 650 , just for shits and giggles ...........
    I can only surmise that the "2005" in your name is derived from your year of birth. You weren't born yesterday, but pretty damn close to it. - Howattzer to Phantom2005
    BCSB Ride Video links ---

Registered User Array
    ^ Shouldn't the doohicky be Broken ??? LOL....Good cause for a tattoo. Hope you get a decent turn out !!