BC road trip link?

Thread: BC road trip link?

No the pic is not me Array snowshark84's Avatar
    Bike
    gsxr 750

BC road trip link?

I did a quick search but could not find the link I'm looking for. I'm looking for the link of the rides around BC, it has the short rides, day rides, over nighters, etc. I keep forgetting to bookmark it and now I need it.
    Next time you're having a bad day think about this... You and your brother are conjoined twins, he is gay you are not. He has a date coming over in an hour and you share one ass.

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCSportBikes.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by snowshark84 View Post
    I did a quick search but could not find the link I'm looking for. I'm looking for the link of the rides around BC, it has the short rides, day rides, over nighters, etc. I keep forgetting to bookmark it and now I need it.
    http://members.shaw.ca/bjs1/interesting_roads_main.htm

That one?

No the pic is not me Array snowshark84's Avatar
    Bike
    gsxr 750
    That is the one, thank you.
    Next time you're having a bad day think about this... You and your brother are conjoined twins, he is gay you are not. He has a date coming over in an hour and you share one ass.

Registered User Array
    Bike
    04 Kawi ZRX 1200R
    This will sound like a plug, but it isn't. I bought the Destination Highway BC book thinking there wouldn't be anything in there I didn't know about - I was wrong. I still find the map layout baffling but there are plenty of routes in there that are never mentioned here on the forum.

I just wish they would cover the NORTHERN half of the province, we do have a *few* twisty roads up here.... (Gincolx, Nazco, Barkerville, Wisteria, Willow River, Blackwater, river stretch from Moricetown to Terrace, Hyder run, etc...)