You are looking at a 2000 Kawasaki ZX6R. This bike has a scratch free paint job. Never out in the rain, always kept in a heated garage. It has a stainless steel aftermarket Muzzy exhaust system. The bike runs and rides like brand new. This Zx6 is a one owner local bike from Burnaby Kawasaki. Bought it in 2000 right out of the showroom. In the summer of 2001. I also have matching Shoei helmets, gloves, and a jacket for sale!. No test pilots unless the full amount of cash is in my hands. I, on the other hand don’t have a problem testing it if you want to see the bike go! This bike has years of life with great handling, the tires are great and the oil is fresh! The bike currently has the fuel topped up with fuel stabilizer. The bike was dropped at ;ow sped. All parts were factory replaced by Burnaby Kawasaki. No leans,no rebuilt no, salvage tittle. The bike has 24,100 km’s and there price is $4800.00 Come by take a look! Located in South Surrey! I have 2 bikes, so this one has to go! Located in South Surrey near #10 Hwy and 128th Street!