2009 Evel Knievel Days Supermoto Information: July 23-25

Thread: 2009 Evel Knievel Days Supermoto Information: July 23-25

Registered User Array
    Seattle, WA
    2004 KTM 525 SMR

2009 Evel Knievel Days Supermoto Information: July 23-25

If you don't know what Evel Knievel days is all about: roughly 60k people having a reason to travel to the hometown of Evel Knievel. It's a huge celebration of motorsports and the attendance for spectators for all the events is free! The site for the whole event is http://www.knieveldays.com/

We (the supermoto community) have been asked/begged/pleaded with to participate again. We were prominently focused on local TV commercials and advertising. There was even a full 5 minute segment on us for the nightly news. Last year we were about 10 blocks away from most of the action, but it didn't keep roughly 4000 people from walking down to see the main event. This year, we are right in the heart of the action!

I know the site is fairly ugly, but at least all the info is there, including a pretty good depiction of what the track layout is going to be (You can't tell the elevation change though...)

We will have the pre-registration open in the next day or so. I will post an update when xtrm event is ready.

If you have any questions about the supermoto part of event that are not answered there, please let me know.

2. Remove Advertisements

Motard Central Array FastbyFerreira's Avatar
    Motard Central

Thumbs up

I guess we should start working on who's going to this one. Please post here if you're interested in going so details can be worked out as to what, who, where, how and the obvious how much...
    I Cant Fix Stupid.

Registered User Array
    Everett, WA USA
    2003 KTM 525 SX
    The schedule is up for Evel Knievel Days. I'm bummed that the trials bike show is not listed... that was my favorite thing after racing!

There is also a map for the supermoto course, but we may get an additional, more technical asphalt section.

Last edited by pcassidy; 06-12-2009 at 09:41 PM.