My Fellow Gixxer owners,
After several weeks, I have just about completed all of my winter "Mods" on my 2002 GSXR1000. I give you full details about them later, but they include the TRE, "PAIRS" Mod, Dealer mode switch, upgrade of front and rear suspension ect, ect… but now do I have a deal for you.
In order to complete most of my modifications I needed to purchase some expensive tools I'm now hoping I can recover some of the costs. Here's the deal,
I now have the following to rent,
1. 34mm socket and "specialty" socket (this was crazy expensive) for adjusting steering head bearings
2. 36mm socket for rear axle removal.
3. 1/2 drive torque wrench.
4. 3/8 drive torque wrench.
5. Front triple tree stand, for fork removal and steering head adjustment. (this is an excellent stand)
6. Rear spool stand and spools.
7. Nut and bolt drill jigs for safety wiring.
8. Engine support stand for rear shock removal.
9. Factory manual.
Plus I'll be more than happy to offer any advice I can give for any repair or "Mods" you wish to do. All tools are brand new and in excellent condition
All the above can be rent for just $30.00 for the weekend (pick up Friday return Monday) If you need only a couple of things give me a PM or email and I'll work something out.