Hey everybody. Just wanted to let you know that Wrencher and I have organized a day that none of you will want to miss.
We are doing a grand re-opening of the shop and it's this Saturday. I contacted some old friends, Reagan Sieg and crew to do freestyle motocross throughout the day. We'll have a BBQ running all day and I have rounded up a TON of prizes to give away hourly throughout the day. Brendan from Lime Nine will be there giving away a custom graphics kit, lots of Ogio product to give away, tires, grips, Dragon sunglasses and goggles, clothing and gift certificates for free maintenance and suspension work in the shop.
The shop is getting pretty stocked up now. We have Shoei, Suomy and HJC helmets in stock, lots of Puma boots, Five gloves, Race Tech Valving, THE BEST pricing around on 2CT's, Pilot Road 2's and Power One's. Motorex oil and DP brakes, Oxford luggage, Teknic, Joe Rocket much more!
Salmon Arm Honda is a riders/racers shop, run by riders/racers. Hope the weather is great and you can all come out on a ride and see the new Sportbike authority in the Okanagan. Can't wait to say hello to all of you.

Geoff Klassen
Parts/Service Manager