Dirt bike tours

Thread: Dirt bike tours

Fast Pack Slow Guy Array Tattoodles's Avatar
    Lynn Valley represent WHAT?
    A privileged sufferer settling for an Italian motorcycle

Dirt bike tours

Any recommendations for dirt bike tours somewhere close to the lower mainland, perhaps up Squamish way?

As a city kid I grew up with street bikes and never had the opportunity to smell cow manure from the saddle of a dirt bike. My wife is just getting in to riding and has expressed an interest in honing her riding skills in the dirt.

I need to find an outfit that supplies bikes, offroad riding gear and trail tours.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.
    My bike is so much faster than yours that I dare you to ride it, you lame little turd. Do you have the balls to ride this BOTTOMLESS PIT OF TORQUE?

~Hunter S. Thompson

2. Remove Advertisements

Registered User Array bakwheeltango's Avatar
    Z1000, GSXR1000
    I thought Bill at 5th gear offered something... that was a couple years back.

I think renting can run you about $150 a day.(not at 5th gear)

google fraser valley dirt riders and poke around on their forum. you should be able to get some answers.
    Z1000 - GSXR1000

Registered User Array
    Maple Ridge

I believe related companies... they rent and currently do tours. I don't think they do dirt bike tours yet. I don't know of anyone else

In vegas, they are a dime a dozen my buddies tell me. Day rides, weekend rides, special locations exclusive to certain companies... and even one ride that takes you from deep into the desert to a city (Cant recall which) that takes 4-5 days.

Registered User Array
    Land of the 26" chrome spinners
    Tai Ni Po Ni
    Adam, too bad this is not local -- looks to be what you're after. They are based out of Cranbrook.