1993 Honda VFR

Thread: 1993 Honda VFR

East Van
    2015 Ninja 300 ABS

1993 Honda VFR

1993 Honda VFR for sale. Pearl White, I still get compliments on this bike and people are amazed to find out it's a '93.

This is a great bike, I honestly could happily ride this bike for years to come if I hadn't made a deal with my wife to stop riding when we had kids. A nice balance of comfort and performance. It's even a perfect colour, when I wear my yellow jacket people think I'm a cop and slow down. 748cc keeps you in the lower insurance bracket compared with the newer VFR 800s.

It's been properly stored for most of the past two years, in early July of 2009 I did a complete fluid change and rode it into the interior with no problems. It even started on the second try, and the carbs were empty. Battery is still solid, tires have lots of tread.

79884km on it, just getting started for a VFR.

Aftermarket Hindle pipe, sounds just great, deep and throaty but not too loud at low RPMs for considerate neighbourhood travel.

Also comes with the original pipe (probably has 10km on it) and Corbin seat (I didn't use it, prefer the stock). I'll also give you the cover, a cargo net and extra full bottle of oil.

Major maintenance items:
    Front tire and rear brake pads, 72,180km
    Air filter (Emgo) and spark plugs, 76,187km (brakes 90% at this service)
    Oil and filter at less than 5000km intervals while I owned it.
    The regulator/rectifier is a lemon on this model, this bike has the upgraded replacement.

Some very minor plastic damage. You gotta be careful using the center stand with wet boots.

Asking $4000 obo.

The bike has no plates, there will be no test rides. Happy for you to arrange a shop to pick it up for a mechanical inspection, that'll cost about the same as a day plate for me to ride it there.

This is not a good bike for beginners.

Please email to duncank@telus.net, I'm not on this forum much anymore and don't check PMs. Bike is located in Vancouver.
    Last edited by Squint; 07-27-2009 at 10:28 AM.