BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

Anyone know the name of the GM or Owner of Hole Shot in langley?

1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  jumpingjupiter 
#1 ·
Does anyone know the name of the owner or GM of Hole Shot? My buddy's wife had an issue with service there and got the run around from one of the service manager (some Ausey guy). He wants to straighten things out but wants to bi pass middle management and deal with someone who can resolve the issue directly.

Since I don't normally shop at Hole Shot, I was hoping someone could enlighten me.

Thanks
Jupi

PS
Please keep the Hole Shot flames or customer service horror stories to yourself. Not trying to slag the shop, I just need info.

#4 ·
Talk with Wally Levy. He's a great guy and has been a player in the bike industry for years. If you have a legitimate complaint he'll do the right thing.

Wally Levy: wally@holeshotracing.ca

#5 ·
Thanks for the info. I'm sure it can be resolved very quickly. Its a very simple matter.
When the temperature goes up... tempers get short. When you have 2 pissed off people it's hard to come to an agreement. (just ask my ex wife, lol)

Now that we have a contact I will leave it to my buddy to get things squared away.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.