Just picked up a Honda CRF 250R ... where to ride for a dirt newbie?

Thread: Just picked up a Honda CRF 250R ... where to ride for a dirt newbie?

07 Yamaha R6

Just picked up a Honda CRF 250R ... where to ride for a dirt newbie?

Always wanted to get into dirt biking... then came a deal I couldn't refuse. Picked up a brand new 2007 for $5600 taxes in!

With a kid coming won't be able to get too much time off for Trackdays in California anymore. I hate riding on the streets I think it's been like 3years plus since my roadbike has seen the streets. Just don't want to deal with traffic and speeding tickets.

Like the idea of being able to ride in the morning and be back for dinner. Been out to Triangle road in Richmond to get fimilar with the bike just wondering what other good spots are there to ride before hitting the track. As I'm competely new to dirt bike how many localish dirt tracks are there in BC?

Just want to say riding a dirt bike is completely different from a road bike and I can see how this will improve my skills sportbike trackdays.
    SaVe Da SpeeD for the TrAcK!

2. Remove Advertisements

if your looking for track time.theres a few practices at agassiz left and races on tues night at mission.races at agassiz next weekend.

the fraser valley orv park will have its first practice i think aug8/9 weekend.

either way to at least to do a track day you need a cma enthusiast licence but all is avail at the track.

if you want to get a feel for it come out to tues night racing and watch at mission,gates open 5pm starts 6pm sharp.5$ to get in per car load.its pretty laid back.

if you want to just go ride then the nicklemines is a fun place to horse around we just got back from camping/riding just to get away from the racing end good time to chillout and ride.

have fun its never ending learning.