*** SOLD ***
** Don't PM me, it's my Dad's bike, phone number listed below **
** Reason for selling, like me, getting a Vstrom 650 **
Very well taken care do-all bike, ridden by 60yr old mature rider. These bikes are EXTREMELY torquey models, with most of it coming on straight off idle. Not suitable for a new rider.
The bike, as you can see in the pic (taken yesterday), is extremely clean, and well cared for. It's been garaged stored all it's life, has seen nothing but full synthetic oil since I bought it brand new.
Always connected to a Battery Tender, and covered in garage
I have put about 29,700 kms on the bike since new.
The bike has been perfect, never had some much as a hiccup, and starts, runs, and rides as new.
Here are a list of the extras (with new replacement costs):
- Scorpion Exhaust -considerable weight savings and sounds much nicer, ($400)
- Brand new front and rear Conti Attack tires have less than 400kms on them
- Pazzo adjustable brake & clutch levers ($200)
- LSL Frame Sliders ($225)
- Brand new Zero Gravity windshield, 6" taller for better protection ($150)
- New Suzuki factory rear luggage rack, accepts Givi or Kappa Monokey top case ($300)
- Daytona handlebars for slightly better comfort and less wrist angle
- Custom Spencer modified seat with gel insert
- Custom radiator protective cover ($100)
- Brand new fully synthetic oil change 2 days ago
- ABS brakes
- Dark Blue colour
There are very few examples of this bike locally, and this is listed for less than the same bike listed on CL in WA or OR. Outfit bike with side racks and have a great sport touring machine, commute daily, or just use it to enjoy the scenery. Extremely comfortable upright seating position.
As you see from the link above, this identical bike sells for $11,499.00. Once you add in PDI, doc fees and taxes, you'll be approaching $14k...this bike could be less than half the price, and only 2 years old!
OPTION A - $7200 ALL mods included, as listed above
OPTION B - $6410 - (for someone on a tighter budget):
Remove all or part of the following, and deduct:
- Factory luggage rack <$200.00>
- Pazzo levers - <$160.00>
- Zero Gravity screen - <$80.00>
- LSL Frame sliders - <$150.00>
- Scorpion Oval pipe - <$200.00>
This is firm, and is reflective of what I can sell these extras for very easily on the Bandit forums. None of these parts will be available to purchase unless the bike is sold without them. I will not entertain any offers to buy any of these parts, until the bike has been spoken for, and if the buyer decides to give them up.
Any questions, please call me @ 604-710-1730 (White Rock, S. Surrey area)
NO TEST RIDES
** UPDATE - Full service done last week, including valve check and full fluid change, saves you another $500**
Again, the following pic taken recently: