For Sale/For Trade blue 2005 Suzuki SV650. 9014 K/M's. I've owned this bike since 5000Km's and have maintained meticulously with Motul oil and suzuki genuine filters. Bike has never been crashed, tipped, raced (thought about it though. No oops accidents on this bike.

Pazzo Levers, Stainless steel brake lines, 1kg/mm springs in the forks, vortex adjustable rear sets, full fairings, frame sliders, rear axle sliders/ bike lift mounts, solo seat and stock passenger seat, Yoshimura bolt on exhaust (tl1000 exhaust flange welded on so you have nearly unlimited options in blot on exhausts from GSXR and TL1000) Puig double bubble windscreen.

This is truly a buy it and ride it bike.

I've owned the bike since last year but I have decided I want to try something else to improve myself as a rider, which is why I would consider a trade for a Suzuki DRZ 400 SM. If you have a trade of this bike of similar value preferably with low kms and mods done, then contact me and we can work something out.

No test rides without a class 6 and cashola in my hand and perhaps a girlfriend to leave behind as a hostage .

Aside from getting some sort of custom paint, this bike is virtually complete and requires no real upgrades.

My price is $5900obo with all mods. If you can make a reasonable offer, you will have a bike that will put a smile on your face.

email me for pics. I can get them to you within a day. Ill post them up when I get daylight tomorrow to take the most recent pics. or if you cant wait i have old pics, only difference being that it is all stock. in chilliwack