Mladin to retire..
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Mladin to retire..

return of the Kneedragger Array warp9racing's Avatar
    Bike
    07 zx6r
    07 Monster Kawaski zx6r -"Dorothy"

Akra-PCIII-CW-CA-KR-Puig-Galfer-Vortex-HID-AMA Monster SS Rep-jumper-pazzo-Bstones-techspec-attack-gpr-drive systems

Berik-Shark-Astars-Sidi-Icon-Teknic-UnderAmour

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCSportBikes.com
    Advertisements

Rumple4SkinRacing Array Buster Hymen's Avatar
    Bike
    2007 Suzuki Gsxr 750
    He hasn't been having any fun ever since Ben left and I think he's a little sick of all the bullshit going on with the AMA.

Going slow to go fast Array Castro's Avatar
    Bike
    07 R6, 07 KX250F
    He should move to World Superbike. Him and Spies duked it out quite a bit so he would probably be pretty competative over there.

Rumple4SkinRacing Array Buster Hymen's Avatar
    Bike
    2007 Suzuki Gsxr 750
    He won't go to WSB.................he doesn't want to travel all over the world with or without his family.

Bike
    2004 R1, 2005 DL1000 V-Strom
    He should come sandbag, I mean, race in the Canadian Superbike series.
    Reformatted to fit your screen.

Registered User Array
    Bike
    Laters

Bike
    Motordirex Suzuki
    Quote Originally Posted by mosquito View Post
    Laters
    Yeah, Id want the rider Im never going to beat in my lifetime to retire too.
    Thain
    WMRC #888
    Sponsors

Hater of slower deceitful and backstabbing individuals

Registered User Array
    Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Alstare View Post
    Yeah, Id want the rider Im never going to beat in my lifetime to retire too.
    Lets see you do it.

I don't remember seeing you on the grid.

Bike
    Motordirex Suzuki
    Lets see you do it.

I don't remember seeing you on the grid.
    Hahah...no, because I know I dont have enough talent, or ego to try and run with those guys. Maybe some other riders in AMA (or wannabes) should realize the same.

My thinking is that if I cant get the #1 plate at my local club or at least the top 5, I have no business in a national series.
    Thain
    WMRC #888
    Sponsors

Registered User Array
    Bike
    Hahah...no, because I know I dont have enough talent, or ego to try and run with those guys. Maybe some other riders in AMA (or wannabes) should realize the same.

My thinking is that if I cant get the #1 plate at my local club or at least the top 5, I have no business in a national series.
    good for you. Guess that's the difference between me and you.

Bike
    Motordirex Suzuki
    good for you. Guess that's the difference between me and you.
    What, I know when I cannot compete, you still think you can? More dollars than sense I guess.

Dude, have some kids and put your money into them. Being an AMA back-marker isnt going to do nothing for a rider except silly stories to tell their grand kids...but even the grand kids will ask, "you got lapped all the time?"
    Thain
    WMRC #888
    Sponsors

for the crumpet I suppose Array
    Bike
    2008 ZX10r street, 2009 ZX6r race, KTM 300 XC-W dirt.
    What, I know when I cannot compete, you still think you can? More dollars than sense I guess.

Dude, have some kids and put your money into them. Being an AMA back-marker isnt going to do nothing for a rider except silly stories to tell their grand kids...but even the grand kids will ask, "you got lapped all the time?"
    Man, I wish I could tell my Grandkids that I had the energy, skill, and most of all, desire to do what mosquito does. I don't imagine it comes easilly.

And when it comes to grandkids and stories, well, the sillier, the better.

Smells like envy, dude. You should think about this: envy is the only one of the seven deadlies that pays no reward.

You know, like with gluttony, you get a nice meal, and so on.

Bike
    Motordirex Suzuki
    Quote Originally Posted by dasein View Post
    Man, I wish I could tell my Grandkids that I had the energy, skill, and most of all, desire to do what mosquito does. I don't imagine it comes easilly.

And when it comes to grandkids and stories, well, the sillier, the better.

Smells like envy, dude. You should think about this: envy is the only one of the seven deadlies that pays no reward.

You know, like with gluttony, you get a nice meal, and so on.
    Envy...to waste money like that to be a back-marker...nothing to envy there. Ive never watched a race and thought, "wow, I wish i could get lapped my Mladin time and time again...what a life that guy leads". Gimme a break.

Whats funny is I remember a thread about how the WMRC isnt challenging enough and someone in particular was moving to AMA where he could get the challenge he needs. I think the only challenge now is admitting defeat.
    Thain
    WMRC #888
    Sponsors

Bike
    2015 Triumph Tiger Explorer XC

Unhappy

What a hater...
    It's not like he's taking money out of your pocket, so what do you care?
    "Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees."
    ~Last words of Gen. Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson

Bike
    Zx6 07, Crf 450r, Yz250f
    Laters
    Why the dislike for the guy Mos, what are your reasons?

I like Mladin, he is ONE of the only true straight shooters in the sport, he calls a spade a spade and has no problem in letting someone know how he feels, both good and bad, that is a rare quality as a racer given the political BS they have to endure. He is one of the first to voise safety concerns and stick to them, were many others stay quiet in fear of retribution, shutting up is not how changes are made. I have talked to High ups at Yosh about board meetings where Mladin went off on the slow development of their bikes in the early years of his career with Suzuki, he and his TEAM, Reg O'Rourke and crew were main players in getting the bike to where it was before the DMG rule changes. He is one of the toughest competitors in the sport both physically and mentaly, ask Spies. He has made his mark on the AMA both on and off the track, and if you ever wondered how he would stack up in the WSB, well just look at Spies and that will tell you. As for him not going any further than AMA, other than a short stint in motoGP on an inferior team, well that is his decision he made and I would never fault him for that. People always ask why doesn't he go to WSB, or MotoGP and prove his worth there if he is so good, who knows, what ever his reasons are I respect him for it, or any other rider for that matter. People think you have to go to MotoGP to Prove your true riding abilities I disagree, there are more politics in that series than in any other, that's a topic that could go on for ever. Like him or not, he will be missed.