Member pics (not bike)

Thread: Member pics (not bike)

Just Another Enthusiast Array vrecksler's Avatar
    Bike
    Naked SV

Member pics (not bike)

To the guys running things around here, after looking at Xenz's member pictures from the March 31st ride, I got to thinking. Is there some way to get a picture of each member to come up when you click on their profile? It is just an extension of the BC Bikes thing, but would be nice to see what the members look like instead of trying to piece things together by the bikes.

B-r-a-d-l-e-y...Why? Because I'm Bradley!

Email

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCSportBikes.com
    Advertisements

Bike
    Suzuki AN650K5

Re: Member pics (not bike)

Originally posted by vrecksler
    To the guys running things around here, after looking at Xenz's member pictures from the March 31st ride, I got to thinking. Is there some way to get a picture of each member to come up when you click on their profile? It is just an extension of the BC Bikes thing, but would be nice to see what the members look like instead of trying to piece things together by the bikes.
    That's my whole idea, we take picture and everyone pose exactly the same, bike across, person standing behind bike, with helmet somewhere on the seat or tail.

Then people can post them into their BC Bikes profile... there were 3 slots there, so 1 used for this and the other two people can post their 'stunts'

CBR600F2
    good idea.... maybe just asdd it onto ur bcbikes pics....

btw, im guessing theres a limit to the size of memory we can take up in the bcbikes section right... thats why we can only slap 3 pics each.

Registered User Array
    Bike
    I'm not telling, but Atom isn't allowed near it.
    Guys,

As much as I like writing software.. I'm really short on time or I would do something like this.

For now, if you could use the BCBikes and include one shot of yourself, that would be perfect.. eventually we'll get a Members gallery up (Extended version of BCBikes..)

Jim.

Just Another Enthusiast Array vrecksler's Avatar
    Bike
    Naked SV
    Hey, I was just suggesting, not demanding. I realize you and everyone else (other than CG, he seems to do nothing but post messages and ride his bike ) is busy.

B-r-a-d-l-e-y...Why? Because I'm Bradley!

Email

Registered User Array
    Bike
    No worries Brad.. I definitly consider everyone's suggestions for upcoming implementations.. I also like to let you know where things are going so it doesn't seem like your suggestions are ignored..

I wasn't trying to imply you were demanding.. my bad if I came across wrong..

Jim.

Bike
    Originally posted by vrecksler
    Hey, I was just suggesting, not demanding. I realize you and everyone else (other than CG, he seems to do nothing but post messages and ride his bike ) is busy.
    I suffer from BD (Bike Disease) there is no known cure.... well except for getting married but that is long ways offf for me

Registered User Array
    Bike
    Originally posted by Canadian_Gixxer
    there is no known cure.... well except for getting married
    Sometimes.. that won't even cure it..

Jim.

Bike
    I wish.
    Actually, this can be done quite easily, as someone has already written the code for our Forum software to do it. The only problem is it's not self-managing, and would require myself or Jim to upload pictures for each user... I don't think either of us are looking to put more things on our plate just yet.
    BCSB- Administrator

Bike
    1198 S 999R 990 superduke
    heres my picture, if you see me out on my bike without Steve around? please point me towards Kelowna !
    Getting married is like stickin your hand in a running lawnmower.....if you are smart..you'll only do it ONCE !
    (by S Whiting)

I took the "Short Bus" to school....only kuz they told me it was faster......What did they tell you ?