FS: Women's Teknic Sequoia Jacket - Size 12
Selling this for my GF.
She is selling it because she has a new jacket that she bought from Germany that fits her better and so she doesn't need the Teknic jacket.
She bought the jacket new last summer for $300 from Carter Honda (Granville Island) and she is asking $150 OBO. It is a women's size 12.
Here is the info about the jacket from Teknic:
Teknic Sequoia Jacket:
* 600D Cordura outer shell construction with second layer of Cordura in elbows and shoulders
* Anatomical pre-curved ladies hip length cut with 15 forward arm rotation
* 2 zippered air vents on arms with rear exhaust vent
* Powerskin 100% waterproof, breathable liner system
* 5 oz. polyfil insulated, zip-out full sleeve liner
* KNOX CE approved KFP1 armor in elbows and shoulders
* KNOX CE approved TP2 back armour
* TASC stitching system provides maximum seam strength
* Labyrinth waterproof entry system, a hidden main zipper waterproofing that can be secured out of way if not needed
* Airmesh lined collar with soft Neoprene edge
* Hook-and-loop adjustable waist, cuff, collar and hem
* All zippers are genuine YKK zippers
* 8" zipper connector
* Anthracite 3M Scotchlite reflective piping on front and back of jacket for nighttime visibility
If interested, send email to: email@example.com
Here are some pics: