Get well soon... RIP as well.

Thread: Get well soon... RIP as well.

Registered User Array smokeshow81's Avatar

Get well soon... RIP as well.

Just found out that a couple of nights ago at about 2am a friends brother in law was struck by a cager. His name is Greg Eng and he was riding a ninja.
    If anyone knows him he is in hospital without memory and in serious condition.

Now I'm not sure as to what the second part of this story is but I had heard that a female had died as well from a motorcycle accident. Whether she was just (in the bed next to him at the hospital) or was a friend riding next to him as well I'm not entirely sure.

But best wishes to gregs family and hope he has a speedy recovery and my condolences to the womans family.
    Also I think the story is that this is a hit and run as well in case anyone was wondering.
    Young Drivers of Canada - class 5
    Cyclelogics - class 6
    Benji's Driving School - class 1
    Find me on skype: shawn radakovich

2. Remove Advertisements

Canadian Murder Capital
    '07 triumph 675 (Trashed)
    Sad news brother , well wishes for your friend and his family .......
    I can only surmise that the "2005" in your name is derived from your year of birth. You weren't born yesterday, but pretty damn close to it. - Howattzer to Phantom2005
    BCSB Ride Video links ---

Old Dirty Bastard Array masonjarz's Avatar
    White Rock
    2008 Honda XR650L
    Get well soon...RIP rider.
    She looked like Olivia Newton John, if she were really ugly, and had huge balls.

50th Anniversary R6
    Wish you a speedy recovery..........& RIP Rider.
    Bart: What's Santa's Little Helper doing to that dog? Looks like he's trying to jump over, but he can't quite make it.