Older & wiser

Thread: Older & wiser

From N00bie to Wannabe Array FASTn50's Avatar
    Bike
    2005 VFR 800A (Red!) 2006 CFR 450X (Red!) 2012 Ninja 250R (Red!) 2012 BMW F800GS (Blue/White)

Older & wiser

When I was 14, I hoped that one day I would have a girlfriend.

When I was 16 I got a girlfriend, but there was no passion, so I decided I needed a passionate girl with a zest for life.

In college I dated a passionate girl, but she was too emotional. Everything was an emergency; she was a drama queen, cried all the time and threatened suicide. So I decided I needed a girl with stability.

When I was 25 I found a very stable girl but she was boring. She was totally predictable and never got excited about anything. Life became so dull that I decided that I needed a girl with some excitement.

When I was 28 I found an exciting girl, but I couldn't keep up with her. She rushed from one thing to another, never settling on anything. She did mad impetuous things and made me miserable as often as happy. She was great fun initially and very energetic, but directionless... So I decided to find a girl with some real ambition.

When I turned 30, I found a smart ambitious girl with her feet planted firmly on the ground, so I married her. She was so ambitious that she divorced me and took everything I owned.

I am older and wiser now, so I am looking for a girl with big tits.
    All my Mistresses have two round, sticky black feet and are Made in Japan or Germany!
    If I die on Phillip Island, so what! I'm already in Heaven! WOOHOOO!!!

Bike
    FJarrrrrrr!
    Nice!
    Quote Originally Posted by G Hats View Post
    A sore ass is better than a shredded back!

** BIKE NIGHTS 2013 **

Beer League Racer/Asshole Array SnoDragon's Avatar
    Bike
    MTS1200S
    LOL! pure gold!
    WMRC #42
    Sponsors:
    MSpeed Performance
    Motorcycle World
    RMR Suspensions

~If you can't change your situation, change your attitude. If you can't change your attitude, change your situation~

oldskool suzuki rules Array maggotbreath's Avatar
    Bike
    237 HP 86GSXR11 Turbo Streetfighter, 84 GS1150EFE, 73GT750 in pieces. XN85, GS250, GS450, BSA500X2, BSA650, XT350
    mmmmmm sound's familure!

BCSB Public Relations Array kerunt's Avatar
    Bike
    none
    Haha, nice! Thanks for the warning
    "Yamaha" - it's Japanese for "fuck your sports car."

Registered User Array 105mmgunner's Avatar
    Bike
    2006 GSXR - Still love her!!
    Bill!!!! lol

Bike
    2003 fz-1

You have to be a certain age to appreciate this

When I was young and full of dreams and ambition I married a girl that was tall, athletic nordic and who had a walk that would stop traffic.
    I worked my ass off to buy a home, ot and second job to pay it down so we would have a future. She got bored and found a young guy then threw my ass in divorce court, what pissed me off was she got 1/2 of all the assets a lot of it was payed for by o/t and second job.
    Now I was older and thought I was wiser and took up with a older woman for several years until she decided to find herself, I didn't know she was lost but my ass ended up on the steps of divorce court again with her offering me a deal, come up with a chunk of cash and she would walk. My lawyer said take the deal as long as she keeps on going.
    Next I realized I didn't know squat about what type of women I could have a long term relationship with and realized I could not keep losing 1/2 of my assets or I would have to work till I was dam near dead.
    Now I live with a asian woman who is a buddhist, I run my own finances and split the cost of living and we each spend out disposable income individually. I don't plan for the future just take it one day at a time, ride my bike and try to enjoy each day for what it is.
    I now look at life to be enjoyed while I am here, dreams lead to goals and you either succeed or fail it's the nature of a goal.
    You have to learn to deal with a variety of personalities effectively,so as to not waste your time as your life is your own don't waste it,, it's a one way ride. [ a double rum may be contributing to my rambling].

Bike
    duc what else???
    dude the first one sounds like my life story but i just turned 29 so im not looking for big tits yet(hahaha ya right )

Happy Camper Array BlackScorpion's Avatar
    Purgasurrey Sportbike: GSX-R750, 2001 F4i, 2002 RM-9, 2003 Derbi SuperMoto Xtreme Posts:1,000,016!!
    Bike
    GSX-R750, 2001 F4i, 2002 RM-9 Posts:1,000,012!!
    Quote Originally Posted by FZrrr View Post
    When I was young and full of dreams and ambition I married a girl that was tall, athletic nordic and who had a walk that would stop traffic.
    I worked my ass off to buy a home, ot and second job to pay it down so we would have a future. She got bored and found a young guy then threw my ass in divorce court, what pissed me off was she got 1/2 of all the assets a lot of it was payed for by o/t and second job.
    Now I was older and thought I was wiser and took up with a older woman for several years until she decided to find herself, I didn't know she was lost but my ass ended up on the steps of divorce court again with her offering me a deal, come up with a chunk of cash and she would walk. My lawyer said take the deal as long as she keeps on going.
    Next I realized I didn't know squat about what type of women I could have a long term relationship with and realized I could not keep losing 1/2 of my assets or I would have to work till I was dam near dead.
    Now I live with a asian woman who is a buddhist, I run my own finances and split the cost of living and we each spend out disposable income individually. I don't plan for the future just take it one day at a time, ride my bike and try to enjoy each day for what it is.
    I now look at life to be enjoyed while I am here, dreams lead to goals and you either succeed or fail it's the nature of a goal.
    You have to learn to deal with a variety of personalities effectively,so as to not waste your time as your life is your own don't waste it,, it's a one way ride. [ a double rum may be contributing to my rambling].
    I don't get it - where's the punchline?
    Team Troll
    "Happy New Ear!" - Mike Tyson.

Mmmmmmmm Exhaust Array Habsfan39's Avatar
    Bike
    2009 ZX-6R
    The other day my GF said I need to be more affectionate...

so now I have 2 GFs lol. I even have a t-shirt that tells everyone lol.

Habs
    If you don't like my attitude stop talking to me. It's not the size of your bike that matters the most it's the size of your girlfriend's ass.

Swivel on it Array SkydiveSonic's Avatar
    Bike
    Chia
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackScorpion View Post
    I don't get it - where's the punchline?
    That's what I was wondering ....
    If you wanna say something, speak into the mic. It's right above my balls.

Happy Camper Array BlackScorpion's Avatar
    Purgasurrey Sportbike: GSX-R750, 2001 F4i, 2002 RM-9, 2003 Derbi SuperMoto Xtreme Posts:1,000,016!!
    Bike
    GSX-R750, 2001 F4i, 2002 RM-9 Posts:1,000,012!!
    Yah, no kidding. I thought this was the funnies forum - not the rummies' forum.

Maybe FZrrr can post pics of the tall athletic nordic wife #1, yes?
    Team Troll
    "Happy New Ear!" - Mike Tyson.