FS: perfect 2001 Ducati 748s - lotsa carbon
2001 Ducati 748s for sale by serious Duc fanatic. Price is $9500 (open to offers).
The bike is in excellent condition, and is up to date on services. The bike currently has 14,900kms and has had the 10k service, along with a recent belts/fluids/plugs service. It has never been down, and has never seen the track.
In addition to being in excellent mechanical condition, this bike also boasts excellent cosmetic condition, and a number of choice modifications. These mods include:
- Termignoni Carbon Fiber slipons
- FIM Ultimap chip (best chip around)
- Brembo GP 19x20 front brake master cylinder (one finger braking)
- SC1000 rotors (lighter than stock snowflake rotors)
- Rizoma Elliptical Clutch Cover
- Sargent seat
- Evoluzione Fender Eliminator
- Evoluzione kickstand switch bypass
- Custom Dynamics tailight with integrated turn signals (brighter than stock) - Kellerman Mico-polo front turn signals
- New Pirelli Diablos
- Genuine Ducati Performance carbon fiber pieces include: 1 piece fairings, front fender, mirrors (extremely rare), exhaust guard, chain and brake line guard, and gauge bezel.
In addition, the 748s comes stock with 5 spoke Marchesini wheels (not the ugly run of the mill 3 spokes found on regular 996, 916, and 748 bikes), adjustable steering head angle, Showa shock, Showa TiN forks, and monoposto tail. I also have a biposto tail with a sargent seat on it that can be negotiated in to the deal.
Selling the bike because I haven't ridden it since I bought my 1098s. Feel free to contact me with any questions. Serious inquiries only, no test pilots please.
thanks for looking!