Atlas& S&V motorcycle world connection?

Thread: Atlas& S&V motorcycle world connection?

Atlas& S&V motorcycle world connection?

I don't quite get it, but its a fact that Atlas bought a few of the older bikes from S&V motorcycle world on king george.
    The ones i know for a fact- Red Honda CBX 6 cyl
    Blue CB550
    Black XS650.
    The XS used to belong to the owner of S&V i believe and then the owner or manager of atlas bought it, but the CB550 and CBX Atlas is trying to sell?
    Anyone wanna make any sence out of it?

2. Remove Advertisements

consignment? maybe not the market motorcycle world has a foot in, whereas atlas seems to only deal in them

Cool svmotorcycleworld no connection

In regards to a connection with sv and atlas, there is none other than we both sell bikes. Yes my partner sold his xs to atlas, as for the other two bikes I sold them to a private guy who in turn is either selling or consigning them at atlas, Jeez I guess my prices must be too low, naw just kidding, its called a free world. Dealers often buy from other dealers if they have a bike they require.

Shops, including automotive, do this all the time.

Say, I have a shop here that has taken in 3 F350 Diesels. I'll phone up a shop in the Okanagan and see if we can do a trade or whatever because that model sells easier there.

Same with dirt bikes etc

I know about dealer trades between dealerships. been there done that dozens of times. for example our fleet-lease department bought a brand new Saab to lease out..and we're a ford dealer.
    The thing about dealer trades though, theyre pre-sold in 90% cases, neither the CB550 or CBX seem to be sold.made me wonder no big deal