Kamloops Hotels

Thread: Kamloops Hotels

To torque or not? Array CaribooBC's Avatar
    100 Mile House
    94 Ducati 900 SS CR, 86 NS400R and 98 R1100S

Kamloops Hotels

Coming down to the toy run this weekend. I am looking for suggestions for a hotel/motel that is bike friendly for Saturday night. Something with clean rooms and some sort of security for parking the bikes.
    Thanks Dave
    86 Honda NS400R Bone stock, 94 Ducati 900 SS CR Hot Rod, 98 BMW R1100S The Bagger.

2. Remove Advertisements

Ridin hard n dirty Array Mr.Sushi ya ha's Avatar
    3rd rock from the sun. po co.
    bunch "o" bikes
    The travel lodge at the top of the hill seems to like us....we hold the Ice race and cross contry awards there...Maybe mention GKMA and you might get specials??
    Remembering Bill Mclean.
    Having had a colonoscopy......I have now seen where the sun don't shine......(Me)
    Cancer Sucks!!!

level 1 'Tard Array Snapperhead's Avatar
    stolen/recovered now traded
    always see lotsa bikes there. secure no friendly... seems alright. Nobody has ever complained at the shop.
    When life throws you a curve..... Brake late and drag the peg!

Registered User Array howattzer's Avatar
    best place on earth
    it's black
    The Alpine Inn by the old Yamaha shop is nice, and parking is nice and bright, plus the have ground floor rooms.....

You can leave the bikes in my locked garage if you like as well. You could easily walk from the hotels in the area to my place, or if I am around I can shuttle you. It is literally two minutes.
    I like my women like I like my scotch. Aged 18 years and mixed up with coke.