Professional Road Racing ?

Thread: Professional Road Racing ?

Wait for me, I'm SLOW Array Ape Man 2007's Avatar
    They're all "Made in China"

Professional Road Racing ?

Hope this is the right place to ask.

I know MOTOGP and WSBK are always the first 2 on the list. Any other ones that come close to this caliber of racing.

AMA ?

British Superbike ?

F**k STARBUCKS !!!! ..... I'm posing in front of Tim Hortons.

Life's to SHORT, don't WASTE it.

Recycle - SAVE the Planet !

2. Remove Advertisements

Eh Muh Gawd Becky!! Array Purplekawi's Avatar
    my front room
    somethin somethin somethin
    I think those 2 garner the most coverage because they are considered WORLD Championships as opposed to local such as BSB, AMA, Australian SBK or Spanish SBK. Riders from these home classes are what make up the world class grids. I find for all out handlebar banging, the BSB and Australian championships are actually more fun to watch as there is ACTUAL racing between a few people rather then the same 2 or 3 that run away with the wins. World Supersport is fun to watch.
    Last edited by Purplekawi; 09-11-2009 at 07:23 AM.
    That that doesn't kill us forces us to live with a busted up bike!!

Shiftless clutcher Array ZoomaFoo's Avatar
    Turn 2
    '01 GSX-R600 race bike
    I agree, British and Australian Superbike are the two most consistently competitive and entertaining national series I've seen. Also, the Canadian nationals this year has produced some of the closest racing in recent memory - some great battles between Jordan Szoke and Brett McCormick.

I enjoy all forms of road racing, but my heart is with real-roads racing such as the Isle of Man TT, Northwest 200, Ulster Grand Prix and the rest of the Irish races. If you've never seen racing on closed-road courses, you owe it to yourself to check it out (lots of stuff on youtube under the aforementioned races or just search "irish road races").
    "When in doubt, FLAT OUT!"