2008 Kawasaki ZZR600~
THIS IS THE WEBSITE ABOUT MY Kawasaki ZZR600 2008:
VANCOUVER/RICHMOND/BURNABY OK~ please reply this ad or reply the email below ~thanks
it's a very good BIKE (no accident)
i got it last year + tax + everything around $12000
Asking for $8000 (reduced)
Only 1300KM +- Like NEW
599cc Four-Cylinder DOHC Engine
- Cylinders have liner-less, electroplated aluminum bores for decreased engine weight and improved heat transfer
- Pentroof/semi-hemi design of combustion chamber produces a higher compression ratio for more low-end torque and power throughout the rev range
- Magnesium alternator
, sump, cylinder head, clutch, and cam chain covers cut weight
- The automatic fan is on the left side of the curved aluminum radiator to save space
- Includes an LCD temperature gauge
- A liquid-cooled oil cooler helps keep the oil cool
Twin Ram Air Induction
- Large ducts for more air pressure, which increases high speed power
- The extended opening increases pressure in the system for excellent volumetric efficiency
Kawasaki Throttle Responsive Ignition Control (K-TRIC)
- K-TRIC monitors throttle position and engine rpm, and controls ignition advance for the best power, fuel economy and detonation resistance
Transistor Controlled Ignition with Digital Advance
- A 16-bit central processing unit responds more quickly to engine needs
- Never needs adjustment
- The rotor has 12 projections to update the processor often
Spark Plug-Mounted Ignition Coils
- Ignition coils in the four spark plug caps weight less, consume less space, and provide strong, consistent spark
- To meet emissions requirements and make even more power at the same time, all models have a pre-catalyzer in the mid-pipe
- California models also have a catalyzer in the muffler
Fully Adjustable Cartridge Front Fork
- Large, rigid 46mm fork delivers first-rate handling performance on the street
Bottom-Link UNI-TRAK® Rear Suspension
- Extruded aluminum swingarm is lightweight and rigid
- Linkage ratios offer smooth and linear suspension response
- Upper shock mount is threaded for ride height adjustment
Dual Semi-Floating Front Disc Brakes
- Six-piston opposed front brake calipers with differential size pistons and aggressive pad material offer excellent feel and bite
- 300mm discs are 5mm thick to stand up to extreme use
220mm Rear Disc Brake
- Small overall diameter saves weight
- Lightweight, single-piston caliper produces quick, sure stops
Lightweight Aluminum Perimeter Frame
- Short wheelbase and steep head angle produce quick, responsive handling
- Rigid design provides good handling and durability
- Speedometer includes a coolant temperature gauge, odometer, trip meter, and a clock
- Coolant warning light incorporated on tachometer
- Handlebars are easily reached, flat seat supplies long ride comfort and wide mirrors reveal more than just the rider’s elbows
- Fairing and windscreen cut wind and provide great protection from the elements
SPECIFICATIONS USA - 2008 Kawasaki ZZR 600:
Engine: Four-stroke DOHC inline four, 16 valves
Bore x stroke: 66.0 x 43.8mm
Compression ratio: 12.8:1
Carburetion: (4) Mikuni BDSR 36R
Transmission: Six speed
Final drive: Chain
Frame: Aluminum perimeter design
Rake / trail: 23.5 degrees / 3.7 in.
Front suspension / wheel travel: 46mm Cartridge Front Fork, fully adjustable / 4.7 in.
Rear suspension / wheel travel: UNI-TRAKÂ® rear linkage, 20-way compression and rebound damping, ride height adjustment / 5.3 in.
Front tire: 120/65ZR17
Rear tire: 180/55ZR17
Front brakes: Dual 300mm discs with six-piston calipers
Rear brake: Single 220mm disc with single-piston caliper
Overall length: 79.9 in.
Overall width: 28.7 in.
Overall height: 46.3 in.
Seat height: 32.3 in.
Ground clearance: 5.7 in.
Dry weight: 377 lbs.
Wheelbase: 55.1 in.
Fuel capacity: 4.8 gal.
Last edited by kmspirit; 09-15-2009 at 09:59 AM.