anti graffiti spray

Thread: anti graffiti spray

Bike
    vtwins

anti graffiti spray

so i am starting my garage build, and this is something i keep forgetting to ask people in the hardware stores... is there such a thing, like a clear coat that i can spray on the back of my garage door/siding to protect against graffiti?

so in the event that i ever got tagged, i could easily pressure wash it off?

i never had this problem with my old garage, but considering this behemoth is gonna damn near cost 40k, i would like to keep it in pristine shape.
    10 KTM rc8 r
    03 Yamaha R6 (track)
    97 HD Sporty 883

Registered User Array 125cbr rider's Avatar
    Bike
    2014 Honda CB500X
    yes. All Paint stores have it. Just ask the person at the desk for Anti-Graffiti Paint. There's whole selection of it.

Bike
    FJarrrrrrr!
    Quote Originally Posted by G Hats View Post
    A sore ass is better than a shredded back!

** BIKE NIGHTS 2013 **

Wanderer of the Wastes Array DNAspark99's Avatar
    Bike
    MONSTEROSITY
    anti-graffiti spray? lol.

ever consider spending the money on the supplies necessary for some talented kid to paint a full mural on there? respectable artwork usually* deters idle vandalism.
    "I dread beyond all else the growth of the petty tyranny of restrictive legislation, the transference of disciplinary authority from the judiciary to the constabulary, the abandonment of every constitutional safeguard of individual liberty."

Bike
    2006 K1200S

enclose it and ...

get a pit-bull to run around it all day.

Swivel on it Array SkydiveSonic's Avatar
    Bike
    Chia
    Quote Originally Posted by DNAspark99 View Post
    ever consider spending the money on the supplies necessary for some talented kid to paint a full mural on there? respectable artwork usually* deters idle vandalism.
    Proper graffiti like that should be more common. Brings some colour to bare walls. Taggers can go suck one though. Talentless wankers.
    If you wanna say something, speak into the mic. It's right above my balls.

Registered User Array Jester666's Avatar
    Bike
    1966 Honda Dream305 1976 Honda CB550
    there is a coat you can apply which will cause the spray pant to wash off with just hot water.
    But I can't remember what it's called...

You like popsicles? Array Hogie's Avatar
    Bike
    huh?
    There's something called Protectosil, which was used to protect the Jewish Memorial in Berlin. The company that makes it also produced the poison used in the gas chambers... Ironic.

Will wheelie 4 boobs! Array Jave's Avatar
    Bike
    06 R6... Redline: 27000000 bitches!
    I have the perfect solution!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDrYkwG6Tuo

Thank you demolition man... best movie of the 90's.... hehe...
    Danger 4 dinner... Sex 4 breakfast...

Registered User Array
    Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by DNAspark99 View Post
    anti-graffiti spray? lol.

And the moment 1 disrespectful tagger spots it, your out even more money. Mural ruined, wall repainted. I absolutely love art on walls, but when the punishments around here don't deter anybody from doing anything wrong, I always advise not investing money where the general public can fuck with it.

Registered User Array
    Bike
    2008 GSXR750
    an ak-47 has a highly effective anti graffiti spray

....pnɔʇ ʇɐdǝ.... Array duct_tape's Avatar
    Bike
    naked twin
    2007 Aprilia Tuono
    2002 Kawasaki ZX-6R - TRACK
    1988 Yamaha Virago 250 - SOLD
    1982 Kawasaki GPz550 - Sold

Quote Originally Posted by Android View Post
    That's not snow. That's Awesome residue. You have to wipe it off Aprilias every few days...

Registered User Array
    Bike
    I've put on hundreds of gallons of that toxic shit in and around Victoria. Only issue is it's a high gloss, is very difficult to put on and look good. Rollers trap air bubbles in it, airless spay works, but fuck if it get's on anything else, it's not coming off. It's a chemical resistant clear urethane. You use Tolulene or Xylene to wipe off what ever the drunken idiot taggs on there.

This other product we used was very toxic, but it water proofed brick and cleaned up well.

Haha...I went to Google maps to have a look at the back of this chinese resturant I spent a week there painting this grey paint that was tagged and cleaning up the brick, only to have to keep doing it day in day out untill they finally hired a commisionaire to guard the fucking place so I could get the clear onto it. I see now they said fuck it and just put a fence around it. Bad neighborhood. Homeless and drug addicts, low income apptmnts.

http://maps.google.ca/maps?f=q&sourc...bp=12,153,,0,5

Don't know how well this show's up. A Channel News. I painted all this yellow on this building, then after the 12' high wall of the anti graffiti. Works well. You can see the building next to it was constantly tagged and they ended up just painting the bottom of the bricks, looks horrible.

http://maps.google.ca/maps?hl=en&ie=...=12,284.8,,0,5