Halifax singer takes guitar-smashing tale to Washington

Thread: Halifax singer takes guitar-smashing tale to Washington

Blue 2008 R1

Halifax singer takes guitar-smashing tale to Washington

This is how to take revenge after an airline damages your $3500 guitar and doesn't reimburse you for it.
    In the spring of 2008, Carroll and his band, Sons of Maxwell, were travelling from Halifax to Nebraska for a one-week tour when he says they noticed United Airlines baggage handlers throwing around their instruments on the tarmac in Chicago. He later discovered that his $3,500 guitar had been severely damaged.
    Carroll said United didn't deny the incident occurred, but wouldn't compensate him. After many months of emails and baggage claims went nowhere, Carroll said he told a United official he would write three songs about his experience with the airline and post them online.
    Here is the article:
    Song #1:
    Song #2:
    "Teach me to do it myself" Dr. Maria Montessori (1870-1952)

BCSB # 3.14159265358979323846264338327950288419716939937. ..

08 Yamaha R1
    Man if only it wasn't country music...
    Totally sucks what happened, but it sucks about as much as his music does. It's pretty even I think

New West
    Quote Originally Posted by SWanime View Post
    It's pretty even I think
    He's well ahead...his broken guitar mishap was the biggest opportunity he has ever seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by G Hats View Post
    A sore ass is better than a shredded back!

** BIKE NIGHTS 2013 **

You like popsicles? Array Hogie's Avatar
    T-Saw, BC
    No one cares anymore it seems. His first video hit 5.5 million views, and this one's just over 300000. It's been out for over a month and this is the first I've heard of it. Song 3 better be catchier, is all I'm saying. Does Jumping the Shark fit for this, or only TV shows?