New guy on the forum here. I have a N license for cages already. I am pretty certain of getting into motorcycling and have a few questions about starting the process.
1. After I get my motorcycle Learners license, do i have to be supervised everytime i ride? would be great if you guys could list a few of the general restrictions.
1b. after how many days before i can take the mst test? after how many days for the road test?
2. Can I buy insurance for my bike with only a learner's license?
3. similarly, would there be a difference in insurance price for a learner, vs a new rider license (hence i should delay the purchase)?
3b. I already have a 40% off discount with my car insurance, would this apply to bikes as well? or would it start counting from zero?
4. CBR 125 or Ninja 250? I'm hoping to eventually move up to an R6 after a year or so.
5. Any good riding school in richmond area you'd recommend? I don't mind going up to vancouver if not too far from richmond?
Thanks for your help!