BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

Port Coquitlam Ride Wed 23 @ 6:15

4K views 50 replies 22 participants last post by  125cbr rider 
#1 ·
This is going to be the last wednesday ride folks. Its getting darker earlier every week.

Meet at 6:15 leave at 6:30pm
Esso across from orca bay suzuki in poco

going to

2 possibilities this week

we can do golden ears in maple ridge via the farm roads or we could do marine drive out to lighthouse park and then starbucks at horseshoe bay via barnett then through downtown and over the bridge. The group will decide at the esso.

final poco ride. thanks to everybody who came out this year. I never thought my weekly ride would become so popular.

jeff

#12 ·
you guys gotta wait for me it takes me awhile to make it from burnaby in rushhour

#16 ·
not all of us can ride as fast as you...and i can only ride as fast as traffic will let me at that time...cagers are less friendly to ppl to guys on bikes...its different for you since you're in a bikini top :p

#26 ·
umm...well some of us got lost...and waited...and waited until finally someone came back to the entrance lol then we all headed our own way...hope everyone makes it home ok!

#28 ·
great ride!! sorry we got split up at golden ears... hope everyone made it home safe and sound... ryan - don't forget to replace the spare fuses in your fuse box and maybe through some extra 10's in your trunk :)

thanks Jeff for a wicked season (maybe we squeeze in one more next week?) and looking forward to PoCo Pub Nights!!

#29 ·
maybe you guys could slow it down when ripping past my house on 232nd eh? I was outside and seen a bunch of you guys rip past my place at about 80+. 3blks before dewdney. I know it's a hill but there's a lit up crosswalk there and a path on the otherside of 232. It's just a dangerous area for pedestrians and I have a 3yr old that rides her bike in our driveway as well. (yes I'm always with her dont think I'd ever let her near the road without me)

thx

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.