FirstGear HT Air 2

Thread: FirstGear HT Air 2

2005 Hondabago

FirstGear HT Air 2

I can offer comments on an alpinestar ridge, firstgear meshtex set, firstgear TPG glacier/half-jacket/pants, shift fury, half dozen older solid/modular helmets, scorpion exo-100 but my most exciting piece is my FirstGear HT Air 2.0

The HT air does not have substantial armor on the knees or hip but rather flat pads that wouldn't offer much impact protection. HT air has full-length side double zippers from the hip to ankle allowing easy on/off and accessing your pant pockets. The pants are comfortable enough to wear into a restaurant, house or around a campground.

The pants have a removable liner with similar side-zippers that seal out wind and water while breathing and packs to the size of a pair of winter socks while the pants pack like jeans as they aren't thick. Without the liner the pants are mesh and a great addition to summer riding gear. I can now ride in shorts, legs breathe much better, and rubbing jeans against the shins is no longer bothersome. Without the liner the pants are comfortable down to ~10 degrees with the liner down to around 5 degrees.

2. Remove Advertisements

New West
    I have the FirstGear Mesh-Tex 2 pants, great for summer & spring riding.
    Quote Originally Posted by G Hats View Post
    A sore ass is better than a shredded back!

** BIKE NIGHTS 2013 **