Bullet cam and media recorder $150 OBO

Thread: Bullet cam and media recorder $150 OBO

I'm hungry... Array tackle_me_2's Avatar
    BMW F800ST

Bullet cam and media recorder $150 OBO <SOLD>

This set-up includes:
    1. Mustek PVR-H140 Personal Media Center
    2. HD230CWX 520 TV Lines Weatherproof Bullet cam

I bought this set-up 2 years ago to record riding in the twisties, but never got around to using it. I did use the media center gizmo to watch some videos, so it has been used. The bullet cam is brand new out of the package and never used (other than for testing it in my livingroom).

You can mount the bullet cam on your helmet, or on your bike to record videos. It's a fun set-up! I would like to sell the two items together. Everything you see in the pics are included (the battery pack itself is included, minus those AA batteries), which are all from the original packaging.

Product description:
    The Mustek PVR-H140 Multifunctional Personal Video Recorder is a unique portable 7-in-1 multi media center. As a digital video recorder, it offers up to 30 frame-per-second VGA audio-visual recording in MPEG 4 compatible file format and lets you enjoy your video anywhere you go. With a 3.6-inch color TFT adjustable LCD, you'll have the option of playing your recording back immediately. An included stand lets you enjoy your videos conveniently and comfortably. An AV out also lets you play your recordings directly on a television.

The PVR-H140 is also a digital video and photo player, an MP3 players, USB pocket drive, SD/MMC card reader, and a digital voice recorder, all combined into one compact unit. The unit includes a built-in microphone and speaker, an SD/MMC card slot, an AV input and output, a USB port and an earphone jack. A 40-gigabyte HDD storage capacity lets you back up files from memory cards. Included with the PVR-H140 are is Video Studio SE for editing your videos, as well as PhotoExpress SE.

-Versatile 7-in-1 multifunction personal video recorder with adjustable 3.6-inch color LCD
    -Internal 40 GB hard drive storage capacity; VGA recording in MPEG-4 compatible format
    -Built-in microphone and speaker; SD/MMC card slot; includes video editing software
    -Also functions as MP3 player, USB pocket drive, memory card reader, and voice recorder
    -Measures 4.3 x 3.15 x 1.2 inches (W x H x D) and weighs 0.64 pounds

The bullet cam description:
    520 TV Lines, Capable 3X Digital Zoom, Lens Options & Weatherproof Color Bullet Camera

Last edited by tackle_me_2; 10-15-2009 at 12:47 PM.