BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

Pressure Suit - who wears them

2K views 14 replies 13 participants last post by  sushigrl 
#1 ·
I have just ordered a Bohn Adventure pressure suit, I would be interested to know how many others on here wear this extra protection. My Darien is a great touring outfit but a little light on protection especially the leg and knees

#3 ·
When I'm motarding I usually wear my Six Six One pressure suit under my A* supermoto leathers.
When I'm on a race track i use my custom sized Helimot suit.It's loaded with protection right down to pads all along the leg from the hip to the knee.
For the rare time I'm on the street,I generally just wear a Bohn back protector under the A* leathers, minus the pressure suit.

#4 ·
i use my custom sized Helimot suit.It's loaded with protection right down to pads all along the leg from the hip to the knee.
Helmut makes all my gloves I visit him about once a year he wants to build me a suit. I told him I was too old and phat

#5 ·

I've got a Thor pressure suit that I wear as my hot weather gear for temps above 28c. It's super comfy!

#8 ·
I wear the Acerbis Koerta pressure suit for off roading, and track time at smaller tracks on the supermoto.

#12 ·
661 for me when wearing the Textile two piece, I bought XL so this would fit underneath it. That along with Knee armor (Thor). Dual Sporting or Rainy weather on the sport bike.

My leathers are fully armored as well, so just slipped in the Alpinestar back protector and a roll collar for SM and street rides when no threat of pissing rain.

Sold a lot of that gear when I sold the SM and Dual Sport bikes.....rest of it was cut off of me....not much left for gear now.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.