Size 11. Near new. Used two times only for 20 minutes each on Vancouver seawall. Bought new at Sportmart in the beginning of this summer for $200. Selling them because inline skating just is not for me. I would just like to get rid of them. My loss is your big gain.

K2 Moto 84 Mens Inline Skates - The K2 Moto 84 inline skates are perfect for any type of work out. It features K2's conventional lace system for a snug fit, with an aluminum frame to help transfer more power to the wheels then a composite frame. The skate comes stocked with 84mm wheels and ILQ-7 bearings for a great coupling of speed and smoothness. The most interesting feature of this skate is that the stock 84mm wheels can be replaced with 90mm wheels when you are ready to upgrade. This skate has most of the capabilities of the Moto 90 and all the comfort. Skate Type: Performance, Number of Wheels: 4, Wheel Brand: K2, Wheel Configuration: 84mm - 84mm - 84mm - 84mm, Wheel Durometer: 80A, Bearing Type: ILQ 7, Bearing Size: 608 - Standard, Chassis Material: Aluminum, Maximum Wheel Size: 90mm, Brake Type: Standard, Closure System: Laces, Velcro and Ratchet, Bearing Grade: Performance, Front Wheel Size: 84mm, Ventilation: Yes, Skill Range: Intermediate - Advanced, Model Year: 2009