Check it out on EBay:

I have a black Dainese T-Age "Professional" (Limited Edition) one piece racing suit for sale. Also included are black T-Age gloves and T-Age-In boots to match. Everything is in excellent condition and looks almost new. The suit has a small scuff on the left knee on the titanium plate. The boots have some scuffs on the sides and on the titanium plates (which are replaceable through a Dainese dealer). The gloves look like new. I originally paid $3,100 USD for everything. Also included is a Dainese Coolmax under-suit and a Dainese Backspace Protector and new Dainese Knee Pucks. This is the best suit on the market and worn buy Professionals such as Max Baggi, etc. Everything has been professionally cleaned and also includes a new Dainese leather protection kit. I'm asking $1,500 USD plus shipping.

You can email me at for further inquries.

This is your chance to own the best of the best for a fraction of the price.

The suit is a size 42 Euro/52 US and will fit anyone around 5'8" to 5'11" in height and anywhere from 145lbs to 175lbs in weight.

The gloves are a size 8 (medium)

The boots are size 43 euro/9 UK/10 US

T-Age "Professional" is the state-of-the art model in Dainese's range of leather racing suits. Its innovative, patented elasticised zip system on the chest and back gives an excellent fit. It features a removable Backspace, titanium plates on the shoulders and knees, CE-approved composite protectors, aerodynamic racing hump and Coolmax® under-suit are just some of this suit’s technical features. This is the easiest suit to get in and out of. Also featured are a sanitized-treated lining. 100% Kevlar-threaded stitching. Patented suit-boot connecting system for Dainese Age-In boots. No stitching on the outer sides. Elasticized panel around the back and sides for maximum flexibility. Front elasticized panel to improve adhesion and comfort.

The Dainese Backspace protector is made of an exclusive and innovative aluminium honeycomb construction, and has breathable polyurethane padding, and thanks also to its patented transversal joints on the waist and its innovative structure, backspace is extremely light, antomical, and comfortable. It has undergone rigorous CE approval tests, which it surpassed with an average transmitted force of 15 KN.

Dainese T-Age Gloves are made of premium quality cowhide leather with kangaroo leather reinforcements, they have Carbon-Kevlar® plates and soft inserts to protect the most delicate parts of the hand, and double wrist adjusters.

Dainese Age-In Boots. These boots are the result of Dainese experience and technology, the Age-In model with its special Dainese-patented fastener, enables the boot to be fitted inside the suit leg, whereas, the Age-Out model is worn on the outside. The Age-In version has been designed to match the T-Age suits, which use Velcro to connect to the inside of the leg. Thanks to this fastener, the Age-In boot reduces lateral torsion, limiting any damage that the rider may suffer from this kind of trauma.