Women's riding pants by TourMaster. Size 8-10 (ie. medium). $70
My own gear was stolen, so I bought these pants, then the next day my gear was recovered. So these pants have never been worn. The right knee did touch some velcro and therefore looks a little fuzzy (hence the price).
The bottom cuff is adjustable, with a rainproof zip on the side. This feature is great for putting on/taking off the pants while your boots are on.
Product description from TourMaster:
• 600 Denier Carbolex® shell with 1680 Denier Ballistic polyester knee panels for comfort, durability and abrasion resistance.
• Rainguard® waterproof/breathable barrier.
• Phoslite® reflective material panels and piping for increased nighttime visibility.
• Durable, 1680 Denier Ballistic Polyester seat panel to minimize slipping.
• Double-stitched construction throughout.
• Dual-elastic panel waistband with adjustable waist belts.
• Accordion-style expansion panels at the rear waist and above knees for increased flexibility.
• Two zippered hand pockets with waterproof lining.
• Removable, CE-approved knee armor with Tour Master’s 3-Position Knee Armor Alignment System as well as removable soft hip armor.
• Stretch materials in the calf and inseam for a performance fit.
• Removable, insulated liner with rib knit stretch inseam and knee area.
• Waterproof side entry leg zippers and zippered insulated liner allow for ease of dressing.
• Features 8” pant/jacket zipper attachment with the jacket sides included.