Icon MilSpec Squad Pack Review

Thread: Icon MilSpec Squad Pack Review

Surrey, BC
    2006 Yamaha FZ6

Icon MilSpec Squad Pack Review

I have had my orange Icon MilSpec Squad PAck for about 2000KM and absolutly love it.
    It fits a 15" laptop and the way the straps sit it doesnt bind up your shoulders when riding, it puts the weight on your sternum. I took off the silly arm caps things and it still has amazing reflective tape all over it, I have been told that riding behind me at night is actually distracting. It can carry a spare helmet shield in a special pocket, ICE tags, tool pockets, a H20 pouch , off bike helmet pocket (which looks oddly like a beaver tail but works) and much more. It can carry a good amount of stuff (approx 30L) and is my go to pack for long day rides at this point. The Mp3 pocket in the chest strap is awesome as it keeps my tunes right up front, and it has more than enough pockets. Sometimes it is a little too much pack for daily commuting during the summer, but in the fall it is great as I carry slightly more stuff (extra shirts gloves etc).

Overall, the price of $125-150 is kind of average-expensive, but I can see this pack lasting forever (no damage or wear 2000 km in) and is an outstandingly planned and executed pack. When I bought mine they only had orange, but I have seen on the Icon site that there is yellow and black now as well.

2. Remove Advertisements

Registered User Array
    03 Cr250r
    Is there a shoulder strap adjustment. I'm only 5'7" tall and i'm worried the pack will be riding on my rear seat on my f4i, and not on my back.