Buell Sales
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Buell Sales

Wanderer of the Wastes Array DNAspark99's Avatar
    Bike
    MONSTEROSITY

Buell Sales

Bargain-bin pricing!
    "I dread beyond all else the growth of the petty tyranny of restrictive legislation, the transference of disciplinary authority from the judiciary to the constabulary, the abandonment of every constitutional safeguard of individual liberty."

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCSportBikes.com
    Advertisements

Bike
    08 Yamaha R1
    I still wouldn't take one out of there for free.

Bike
    2006 K1200S
    There is a place for every thing.

Registered User Array
    Bike
    hahahaha.....where the fuck did you find this pic??

Registered User Array fish_antlers's Avatar
    Bike
    itali-scrap
    superbike planet

OLD,BOLD,RIDER...got it? Array theassassin_'s Avatar
    Bike
    2007 GSXR 1000
    It'd make you cry if you saw the stuff that I did just like that when I worked at Yamaha Canada's head office. Tons of sportbike stuff and complete bikes cut apart with torches, seriously broke my heart. I wouldn't take a buell for free either.
    Sometimes it'd be a suprise to find out who it is standing there beside you.....listening. What they hear may be entirely different.

Bike
    itali-scrap
    all oem's do the same... bikes are known as "crushers" and generally are test units not yet DOT certified... fall in low VIN range (100 or less).... agreed it is a drag to see, but often these pilot production units aren't to full spec yet and not designed to last that long.

Swivel on it Array SkydiveSonic's Avatar
    Bike
    Chia
    Happens everywhere. Fish is right on the "crusher" thing. They're usually pre-production models, or models brought over from Europe etc for product placement/development etc, but can't be sold here due to them not meeting emissions, lights, or other reasons.

More throttle less brake Array jfviffer's Avatar
    Bike
    05 vfr(deer Bait), crumphet 800 r1200s
    link to atrical with pic
    http://hellforleathermagazine.com/20...nd-the-fa.html

I liked this statement

We asked a former Wall Street banker with significant experience financing large motorcycle companies, what he thought of Harley's strategy. "'Leveraging the brand' is utterly ridiculous. People have the brand tattooed on their fucking flesh, how much more leveraged are you gonna get?" He then moves on to compare Harley to GM, saying, "Selling a division and shuttering another are two first steps, but GM could always sell Hummer, stop making Escalades and make more small fuel efficient cars and hybrids. what the fuck is Harley going to do? Start makingHondas"?
    http://hellforleathermagazine.com/20...e-savings.html

Bike
    itali-scrap
    again... the actual article / photosource is www.superbikeplanet.com

Bike
    MONSTEROSITY
    Quote Originally Posted by fish_antlers View Post
    again... the actual article / photosource is www.superbikeplanet.com
    nope, i don't fish those waters. not that you're wrong... it's just that your link is fucking useless; learn to URL
    "I dread beyond all else the growth of the petty tyranny of restrictive legislation, the transference of disciplinary authority from the judiciary to the constabulary, the abandonment of every constitutional safeguard of individual liberty."

Bike
    itali-scrap
    Quote Originally Posted by DNAspark99 View Post
    nope, i don't fish those waters. not that you're wrong... it's just that your link is fucking useless; learn to URL

huh? that's the largest bike site in the world next to MCN... you dont know how to click?

Bike
    FJarrrrrrr!
    Quote Originally Posted by G Hats View Post
    A sore ass is better than a shredded back!

** BIKE NIGHTS 2013 **

Bike
    MONSTEROSITY
    Quote Originally Posted by fish_antlers View Post
    huh? that's the largest bike site in the world next to MCN... you dont know how to click?
    Well yea, duh; I have A.D.D, and if it's more than 1 click away from the current page to find any RELEVANT INFO, I'm going to just give up, turn around, and conclude that you have no idea what you're actually talking about yourself.

I know this because I've seen it first-hand; it's right there on the internet, I just can't link to the specific page I'm thinking of that proves it. But trust me, I'm right. Now go waste your own time finding it, and report back when ya do.

Bike
    Motorcycle
    Quote Originally Posted by DNAspark99 View Post
    Well yea, duh; I have A.D.D, But trust me, I'm right.
    With these qualifications I am stymied as to why you weren't made a moderator.
    BCSB had mountains of experience with a lot of things. #1 on that list is pouring out bullshit to dumb questions by the Gigabyte. (TripleTime, 12-10-2014 03:19 PM)