Jacket for my wife

Thread: Jacket for my wife

Balgony, not Bologna! Array TonyBalgony's Avatar

Jacket for my wife

This spring I am buying my wife(Chantale) a riding jacket.
    There are so many I thought I would ask the ladies to try and narrow it down.
    I know everyone is a different "build" (tee hee) but I thought you could let me know which jackets you have and why you like them.
    She likes the look of the First Gear Kilamanjaro(I think thats what it is) or Joe Rocket Ballistic.

Thank you ladies

LIVE for the NOW
    Stop Rappin' Man,
    this is the REAL thing.

2. Remove Advertisements

need new bike please Array Chiquita's Avatar
    bike go bibi
    I just got a textile Frank Thomas jacket and I love it! It's got a removeable liner and fits really well. When it's nicer weather I have a Ladies Venom two piece outfit that I wear. I got my jacket from RMS.. and my two piece from BK. Check out their selection!
    See the stars.. they're shining bright.. everything's alright tonight..

Purevil is soooooo dreamy Array Flyin''s Avatar
    00 Ninja, 02 F4i, 99 R6 Race, 04 R6 Race... ...now nuthin. :(
    I love my JoeRocket Ballistic.
    I also love my leather Teknic Ladies Venom!
    Big Jim "There's really no excuse for you being a fucking wanker either, but you still carry on."
    Big Jim "STFU YFI"

Go Green Or Go Home :-P Array Bchick's Avatar
    I don't want to tell you
    My first jacket was the JoeRocket bomber (or ballistic not sure) stlye and second one is a JoeRocket leather (don't know exact name got it from BK) but i luv them both , well the bomber one i luv a lil more just because its not so heavy as leather , but the leather one i feel alot safer in i usually wear for long trips or wear either one depending on what jacket do i feel like wearing for the ride today

what ever she feels most comfortable with on while sitting on the bike, i made the mistake of buying a jacket and then going home couple days later put it on went for a ride and well it fit differently standing up then sitting leaned over on the bike, so i had to go back exchange it and after trying others on i went into the show room and sat on bikes to see how they fit

good luck