Check out my Ebay auction.

Complete Supermoto wheel setup. Was installed on my 2007 KTM 525 XC-W but I am sure can be used on many other bikes. Please check with your dealer for specific fitments.

* Excel Takasago rims. Front 17X3.5 Cush drive Rear 17X4.25
* Maxxis Goldspeed tires Front 120/70/r17 Rear 160/60/R17
* Braking front brake setup
o includes Braking front race caliper,
o front rotor 320mm
o Nissin master and adjustable lever. Lever has been shortened to fit in hand guards.
* Rear wave rotor
* rear sprocket by Supersprox. 44 tooth.

This setup has been used very little, it is in almost new condition. The front tire still has the nipples in it and the rear is still 75% tread. There are a few small scratches here and there on the rims and you can see it in the close up photos but you can't notice them from a few feet away. The front brake setup is very powerful and does not require a caliper bracket on the KTM 450-525's. It is an easy direct bolt on, I was able to do a complete change from dirt to street in an hour.

I am selling the set because I have been completely focusing on dirt this year. I am competing in the 2010 Dakar rally and need to sell my toys to pay the entry fees. Please look at my other auctions.

You can follow my Dakar progress at Have a look and support a North American racer!

SHIPPING: I am located in BC, Canada. Local pickup is free. Shipping within Canada will be a flat $70. Shipping to the lower 48 States is a flat $100. If you are from anywhere else I can send it to you but Email me for shipping charges. Thanks!
PAYMENT: I prefer Pay pal because it makes it easy but if you prefer I will accept a certified cheque. I will have it cleared at the bank before I send the wheels.

Remember I am selling this on Ebay only! Check the link.