A police officer in Arkansas recently tasered and then arrested a 10-year-old girl

Thread: A police officer in Arkansas recently tasered and then arrested a 10-year-old girl

Fuh-coffee we will go Array carbonfibrerocket's Avatar
    Hong Ko-quitlam
    08 GSX1300BK, 03 XR650R

A police officer in Arkansas recently tasered and then arrested a 10-year-old girl

A 10-year-old girl refused to take a shower when asked by her mother. Her mother phoned the police, who actually showed up. When Officer Dustin Bradshaw arrived, the girl was on the floor, crying and screaming.

The girl was non-responsive to the police officer's attempts to get her to calm down. She also responded violently every time her mother tried to touch her. It was then that the mother told the officer that he could use a taser on her daughter if he felt the need to do so.

When the officer tried to arrest the girl, she resisted, kicking and screaming, eventually catching Officer Bradshaw in the groin with her feet. The police officer responded by tasing the girl briefly. The girl in question, named by website Mina as Kiara Medlock was immediately placed in handcuffs and driven to a youth shelter.

Officer Dustin Bradshaw has been suspended with pay pending an FBI investigation

Villin Array
    1990 EX500
    he should have his balls tasered
    1990 Kawasaki EX 500

I'm a newb

Swivel on it Array SkydiveSonic's Avatar
    If he doesn't have the ability to arrest a 10 year old girl, he probably shouldn't be allowed to work GD .....
    If you wanna say something, speak into the mic. It's right above my balls.

at a critical lean angle
    2006 K1200S
    well there ya go - if I wasn't going to post it ...

Registered User Array buddy lenzin's Avatar

sounds like she needed a tazing to learn some respect!

BCSB Public Relations Array kerunt's Avatar
    Starbucks in turn 2.
    10 year old girls are vicious. I'm surprised he didn't need three buddies to back him up.
    "Yamaha" - it's Japanese for "fuck your sports car."

Registered User Array
    No mention of a stapler?
    Mmmm, Chickenstrips.

New West
    Sounds like a very well rounded town with a varied cross section of race and education....NOT

Don't like to judge, but places like this are some of the few in the US where people are truly out of touch, and share traits with a 3rd world country.

Cue the banjos.........

The racial makeup of the city was 96.48% White, 0.14% Black or African American,
    The median income for a household in the city was $26,057, and the median income for a family was $31,537.

Males had a median income of $25,409 versus $17,353 for females.

The per capita income for the city was $12,583.

About 17.9% of families and 21.6% of the population were below the poverty line, including 24.9% of those under age 18 and 19.8% of those age 65 or over.
    National recognition:

In a 1950 Warner Brothers cartoon entitled "Hillbilly Hare", Bugs Bunny vacations in Ozark, Arkansas and encounters two dimwitted hillbillies named Curt and Pumpkinhead Martin.
    Quote Originally Posted by G Hats View Post
    A sore ass is better than a shredded back!

** BIKE NIGHTS 2013 **

Mother of the year meets Moron of the year...
    R.I.P #48 Shoya Tomizawa (December 10, 1990 – September 5, 2010)
    R.I.P. #58 Marco Simoncelli (January 20, 1987 – October 23, 2011)