Something we can all look forward to next spring

Thread: Something we can all look forward to next spring

Daytona 675

Something we can all look forward to next spring

“Calling upon my years of experience, I froze at the controls.”
    – Stirling Moss
    "I race to win." - Ayrton Senna
    "If he had survived Imola 94, we would all be racing for second place" - Michael Schumacher

2. Remove Advertisements

Wait for me, I'm SLOW Array Ape Man 2007's Avatar
    They're all "Made in China"

AHHHHHH !!!

as if Cell Phones, Lipsticks, Make-up, etc .......... are not enough !!!!!!

F**k STARBUCKS !!!! ..... I'm posing in front of Tim Hortons.

Life's to SHORT, don't WASTE it.

Recycle - SAVE the Planet !

This space for rent Array Stiffler's Mom's Avatar
    2003 Yamaha R6
    Good find. Love the reviews:

"The thing nearly fell apart after using my SlapChop on it. No egg salad for me. Nor salsa. "

"I read some 4 and 5 star reviews by those who used this device successfully to change a baby while driving. On that basis, I bought one. I put my baby on it and drove for over an hour. It did not change. Same baby. I am glad it worked for some people but I will be returning mine. (The steering wheel desk.) "
    - Dyslexics of the world, UNTIE!!

I like traffic cones :S Array made Man's Avatar
    hard in the mac

good to see that people are seeing it for what it is...
    "Honda = Boring, Suzuki = Wannabes, Yamaha = Poser, Ducati = Overated, BMW = Compensating, Aprilia = Insecure, Buell = BCIT business... go faKOffee." - PUREVIL

OLD,BOLD, it? Array theassassin_'s Avatar
    2007 GSXR 1000
    reminds me of a guy in Ontario who does the "iron butt" ride . We sponsored him with a FJR1300 from Yamaha Canada. He installed huge lights, second fuel cell etc......but he also had his laptop mounted on the tank! I don't think that's for everyone but it'd keep you caught up at the office.
    Sometimes it'd be a suprise to find out who it is standing there beside you.....listening. What they hear may be entirely different.

They sell these tables at just about any Truck Stop in the USA

Great for doing paperwork (while parked)
    R.I.P #48 Shoya Tomizawa (December 10, 1990 – September 5, 2010)
    R.I.P. #58 Marco Simoncelli (January 20, 1987 – October 23, 2011)

Swivel on it Array SkydiveSonic's Avatar
    "Wow is this thing great! I use it as a "mini-bar" when the friends and I go out to the bars. I can quickly fix multiple shots of tequila for myself and the friends as we drive from one bar to the next. We also discovered that if you place a pillow on top of it and turn on the cruise control you can catch quick naps on the interstate. If you swerve to the left or right the rumble strips on the road wake you up in plenty of time before you get into trouble. I can now take longer trips without being tired! "

If you wanna say something, speak into the mic. It's right above my balls.

New West
    Couple more:

“Finally!! I don’t know if anyone else has small children that they drive with, but this has been a lifesaver for me. I get so tired of pulling over whenever my infant son soils his diaper. Now, whenever I smell that familiar stench, I just turn around, unbuckle him from his car seat and change him right on this desk. It is the perfect size for a newborn!”
    “Do you have any idea how hard it is to read Braille books while driving? Every time I’d hit something my book would slide off my lap onto the floor and I’d lose my place. Problem solved…Thanks Laptop Steering Wheel Desk.”
    Quote Originally Posted by G Hats View Post
    A sore ass is better than a shredded back!

** BIKE NIGHTS 2013 **