FS: Burton snowboard, boots, bindings: $125

Thread: FS: Burton snowboard, boots, bindings: $125

Just Another Enthusiast Array vrecksler's Avatar
    Naked SV

SOLD: Burton snowboard, boots, bindings: $125

Up for sale is a board, boots, and bindings combo that is ready to go.

The board is a 155cm Burton Custom that has not seen a lot of use and is in good shape. The topsheet has a the typical scuffs and marks but there is no delamination, cracks or damage. The sidewalls and edges are straight and true, again there is no damage. The base is flat with just a couple scratches and no core shots or base repairs required. It's tuned and waxed and ready to hit the slopes.

The boot and binding combo is Burton SI (step-in) with size 9.5 Burton Zone boots and Burton Custom SI-X bindings. I used to be a snowboard instructor and when I came across a closeout deal on step-ins in the US I figured the convenience itself was worth it. I became a convert immediately and haven't ridden a traditional binding since. I did switch to Flow bindings about a month after getting the Burton system, simply because I loved my 32 Peter Line's and couldn't use them with the SI's.

So the boots and bindings have only been used a little over a dozen times and are still in great shape. The board only has some minor cosmetic blemishes but is functionally still in great shape. It's an inexpensive setup and there is good value whether you are looking for a second board, or something for your g/f or sibling to ride.

If you have any questions, just ask. Thanks.

Last edited by vrecksler; 11-30-2009 at 09:21 PM.

B-r-a-d-l-e-y...Why? Because I'm Bradley!