Where to buy inexpensive quality shirts & accessories?

Thread: Where to buy inexpensive quality shirts & accessories?

08 Albino 848

Where to buy inexpensive quality shirts & accessories?

Does anyone know where to find a place that sells shirts which take cufflinks and not break the bank? (Also accessories such as tie clips and cufflinks.)

So far just by browsing I've only found one store in metrotown, but they have only one style of white shirt, nothing fancy or casual.

Not wearing pants. Array klutch's Avatar
    Watching as you shower
    Schwinn with tassles
    Selection in Vancouver is terrible. Everyone sells shitty deparment store brands that only fit Jim-Bob-from-the-trailer-park -turned daytrader; most non-obese people look like they're swimming in a sea of fabric when they wear them.

Custom shirts are the way to go; usually, if you order more than 5 or 6, you can get the price down to around $60-100. I've heard rumors of a place around here that does them; it may be www.theperfectshirt.ca, but the site is down. Calgary has a few good places, and Toronto has one for every MP.

2011 VStrom 650, 1983 KZ750, 2006 WR450, and any racebike I can get my hands on!!
    Try the little shop right at the lights, Main and 21st in Van, west side of the crosswalk.
    chicken strips are a sign of intelligence
    unless you're at the track ;)

DO IT!

Registered User Array SpideRider's Avatar
    Fraser Valley
    Wait for Maxwell's to come to town, if you can wait. Excellent quality for a pretty killer price.
    Cry in the dojo, laugh on the battlefield
    Sparring speed is a matter of simple physics:
    The height of your flight is inversely proportionate to the mass of your ass.