Pacific GP

Thread: Pacific GP

North Van
    Zx6 07, Crf 450r, Yz250f

Pacific GP

Who has been to this track and whats it like to practice, does is it have fun technical Moto section? Is the Moto section always open during practice or only the gocart section? I know it's winter but with these DRY cold days I am getting an itch to ride, I just don't want to do the drive if I get little track time and if the Moto section isn't open.

2. Remove Advertisements

Registered User Array moeracing's Avatar
    2007 gsxr750 track
    I raced there a few times last is by far the best supermoto track I have ridden. As for the dirt is was sweet....I am not a MX guy but I loved their dirt section because it flowed. Check out the videos on YT. Do a search under pgp supermoto. I would check with the pgp website as the prices have or are going up drastically even to practice. We went down for a practice day last year and only got to use the south end of the track which included the dirt section. i think the average time for the whole track including the dirt is around 1:45ish. I was looking forward to racing there this year but if things stay the way they are the price to race has doubled due to management decisions.

Hope that helped.
    Lex talionis
    Karma will get you